what................I have only posted twice on this.
who are you dude all you've been doin is bashin icp and jamie madrox what do you got against them?
Everybody spits in my face, Everybody spits the same and it really hits on the vein
wee yeah awesome see you havent realized THIS IS FOR ICP FANS
Everybody spits in my face, Everybody spits the same and it really hits on the vein
havent you realized you have 6 posts and I have almost 5,000 I do what I want.
The only ICP fans are the ones on this thread.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
haha....pretty much
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
oh yeah thats right we're all on here thats why there was over 50,000 at the gathering of the juggalos last year
Everybody spits in my face, Everybody spits the same and it really hits on the vein
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
led zepplin sucked anyway and lets go all the way is the greatest song ever
[/ QUOTE ]
That has to be the saddest post Ive ever seen on here.
Gathering of the Juggalos......HA
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks